звоните: +7 495 204-207-8
Oleg Fedorovich Filippov was born in Moscow on December 23, 1937. He studied at the Krasnopresnenskaya children's art school in Moscow. In 1955 he entered the Moscow City Pedagogical Institute named after V. P. Potemkin where he studied at the Graphic Arts Department in the classes of the famous Soviet artists academicians F. P. Reshetnikov and V. P. Efanov. In 1960, he graduated from the Institute, having performed excellent diploma work.
Since 1960 Oleg Filippov worked 47 years as a teacher of drawing, painting and composition at the Krasnopresnensky children’s art school. Since 1973 he is a member of the Moscow branch of the Union of Artists of the USSR, the painting section. Since 1974 he worked at the Combine of Fine Arts of the Art Fund, where he performed a number of creative works. The most significant of them are the “Patriotic War” for the Palace of the Trade Unions in Ulyanovsk, “Repairmen of electric networks” for the Smolensk tram depot, “Meeting of the miners — winners of the socialist competition” for the House of Culture of the Gukov Coal mine in Rostov Region, as well as a panel in the house of culture Nurengra State District Power Plant.
Oleg Filippov participated in numerous exhibitions in Russia and abroad. For success in his creative work he was awarded diplomas of the Union of Artists of the USSR in 1970 and a diploma of the Union of Artists of Russia in 2005.
Artworks by Oleg Filippov are represented in private collections in Russia, France, Great Britain, Germany and the USA.