звоните: +7 495 204-207-8
Evgeny Vyacheslavovich Tykotsky (b. 1941) studied at Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (MISI) named after V. Kuibyshev, and then graduated from (1969) the art-graphic faculty of the Moscow State Pedagogical Institute named after V. Lenin. Since 1969 the artist has participated in the Moscow official and "apartment" exhibitions (Nika Scherbakova's "salon") and became a member of the Union of Artists of the USSR in 1975. After moving to Leningrad, he became a member of the Association of Experimental Fine Arts. Since 1984, he has participated in all exhibitions of the Association. The artist's works are in collections of the State Russian Museum, the Museum of the History of St. Petersburg, the Penza Art Gallery, as well as in private collections in Russia, Brazil, Italy, Mexico, Norway, USA, Finland, France, Germany, and Sweden.
There are no products in this section